"Absolutely unique, completely furnished houseboat in the trendy area Oud West, Amsterdam"
The houseboat is situated in the new and upcoming trendy area of Amsterdam, “Oud-West”, only a 5 minute walk from the new FoodHallen and a 10 minute walk from the Leidseplein and is conveniently located nearby the supermarket (200m) and great access to all public transportation.
The houseboat has a very practical lay-out, optimizing all space to an optimum and offers a unique way of living in the center of Amsterdam.
Entrance and wardrobe in the hall giving access to a well-equipped (separate) kitchen and the living room, the bathroom and the master bedroom. Behind the living room you will find another extra room, currently used as a second bedroom/guestroom. The very light living room has two big French windows giving you a very nice view on the canal and in summer giving you an outdoor feeling in the boat.
• The kitchen is fully equipped, 4 pit gas hub, microwave/oven, big fridge, dishwasher.
• The master bedroom, with big build inn closets.
• The bathroom with walk-in shower and washing machine.
• Extra (guest)room: small but practical, currently in use as an extra bedroom.
• Central heating throughout the boat